girls gas india

A gas leak in Delhi, India, has resulted in 200 schoolgirls being treated in hospital.

Four hospitals were utilised when treating the girls. The girls were at school when the incident occurred.

Many of the pupils had complained about irritation to their throats and eyes as what is believed to have been chloromethyl pyridine seeped into their classrooms. The chemical is used in the production of pesticides.

Thankfully the children are not facing any serious health risk.

Gas leaks are not uncommon in India, mainly due to companies failing to meet safety standards.

Back in 1984, a leak killed 25,000 people in Bhopal in central India, which is still considered to be the worst industrial disaster in modern history.

Source :

Content : :LovePattayaThailand


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.