A young boy just seven-months-old has been rushed to hospital after suffering severe burns to much of his body and face.

After a pot cooking boiled rice (khao tom) tipped over at a family home in Sri Racha.

Sawang Pratheep  Sri Racha foundation medics were quickly called and on the scene where they found the young child screaming in pain and the child’s parents “Orm”, 23, and father “Montree”, 28 attempting to comfort the tiny lad.

Baby rushed into hospital after being burnt by overturned "khao tom"
Khao tom

Medics quickly rushed the small child to Somdej Praboromratchathewee Hospital also in Sri Racha.

Following the horrible accident the child’s mother Orm told reporters that she was cooking and left to use the bathroom.

Her other child ran after her and accidently knocked the pushchair into the pot causing it to tip its contents into the pushchair and over her baby.

Orm gave a warning to all parents stating never to leave your kids alone for even a minute.

Source : Sanook

Content : LovePattayaThailand

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.