Around midday an Electric Shortcut was responsible for a Huge fire at a House at Soi sukhumvit 67.

When firefighters arrived The Thai styled DIY home was already gone in the fire causing damage to the houses around it.

Nobody got hurt but the Owner will have to find a new home as there is nothing left as all her belongings went up in smoke.

Source : LovePattayaThailand

Content : Charan Kamluan



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.