In an announcement made by the highways department they outlined the charges that will be issued for the Chonburi to Pattaya stretch of the motor way.
That will come into effect from next year, The new tolls will mean that the journey for a car will cost a total of 105 baht.
For the last five years there were no charges for the Phan Thong to Pattaya section of the motorway.
This will now changes as the old toll booths are being replaced with five new tolls at different points along route 7 in a project which has been stated to have cost 4 billion baht and at the moment work is 90% complete with testing of the booths scheduled to start in October.
New charges to come into effect from April 2018 are as follows:
- Lat Krabang to Ban Bung (and vice versa) 55 baht for four wheel
- transport (90 for 6 wheels, 130 for more)
- Lat Krabang to Bang Phra 60 baht for cars
- Lat Krabang to Nong Kham 80 baht
- Lat Krabang to Ban Pong 100 baht
- Lat Krabang to Pattaya 105 baht
Source : Dailynews
Content : LovePattayaThailand