A man from Australia and his young son died of a suspected electric shock after attempting to repair the pump to their swimming pool in Rayon province on Monday
Andrew Fenwick, 66, and his son Jason, 10, were found dead at 4:30pm near the pump in the storage room at their property, Andrew was found with a wrench in his hand while Jason’s body was discovered with his hand gripping a metal gate.
The young boy’s body, hand and face had visible burns on them when police arrived who estimated the pair had been deceased for about three hours.
Krailob Fenwick, 41, Jason’s mother was not at home when the accident occurred but rushed home after being informed by her neighbours what had happened.
Police were alerted to the accident after the couple’s youngest son Justin, 4, told the guard at the complex that something was wrong.
Both bodies have been sent to the Institute of Forensic Science for a full autopsy to confirm the officers suspected cause of death.
Source : ThaiPBS
Content : LovePattayaThailand