A British expat has been found unresponsive in his garden in Phuket on Thursday April 6th. Police suspect that Paul Wilkinson, 55, from England died due to an electric shock.

Emergency services were alerted around 15:30 but found Mr. Wilkinson unresponsive. Near to his body was the electricity supply meter for the house, which had wires hanging from it.

Despite emergency services best efforts at the scene and at a local hospital, the man died.

Our thoughts are with Paul’s friends and family at this sad time.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.