Bang Lamung district chief Naris Niramaiwong said a Pattaya couple and their two young children had a very lucky escape after they woke in the night to find their shop house in flames.

Theerapong Rewirakijkul, 34, said that he, his wife and two young children were asleep on the top floor of the shop house which the ground floor of is a tyre shop, when around 3am they were awoken to a burning smell.

He said they closed all of the doors and called for help from a window before neighbours managed to rescue them with a ladder.

Firefighters arrived and put out the blaze which had quickly spread via piles of tyres and they believe the blaze was started by a short circuit in an air compressor.

Source  : The Nation

Content : LovePattayaThailand


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.