Thai Mother Claims Poison From A Millipede Nearly Blinded Her Son

Worried mother Anchana Kaiphet was awoken to the screams of her son, who when she reached him was unable to open his eye which was covered in a yellow liquid.

When searching where he had been sleeping under his pillow was a large curled up millipede that the Thais call “ging geu.”

Sponsored

Thai Mother Claims Poison From A Millipede Nearly Blinded Her Son

The young boy was quickly rushed to hospital; where doctors said that the young boy was very lucky as the poison from the millipede hadn’t reached his iris as it can cause permanent blindness.

The creatures release an acid like liquid as a defence mechanism, the strength of which varies from species to species.

They believe they young boy must have turned in his sleep and put pressure on the creature causing it to secrete its poison.

They boy’s mother urged people to check their beds and their children’s beds to prevent similar occurrences from happening.

Thai Mother Claims Poison From A Millipede Nearly Blinded Her Son

Her son was in a lot discomfort for about a week but has now made a full recovery.

Earlier this week Love Pattaya reported about a case of snakes in the toilet now we have millipedes in beds what create will turn up where next?

Source : Sanook

Content : LovePattayaThailand

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here