On Saturday, an Australian University library evacuated all most 600 students and faculty after the stale smell of the durian was mistaken for a gas leak.
The durian is one of the most loved tropical fruit despite its pungent smell. Many hotels and public transport across Southeast Asia bans its use due to this.
The worried students and staffs of the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology started panicking when the pungent smell of the rotten durian filled the campus library which spread through the air-conditioning system.
A Metropolitan Fire Brigade Specialist crews reported that they finally found the rotten durian in the cupboard which was mistaken for a gas leak.
“After an earlier evacuation that turned out to be a false alarm, New Academic Street and the library are now open. We apologize for any inconvenience caused to those on campus today,” the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology tweeted.
Source : Fox news
Content : LovePattayaThailand