A fire broke out in The Iron Club in Walking Street, Pattaya, on Sunday afternoon when an air-conditioning technician was servicing units in the building
A large crowd of tourists gathered outside the venue as three fire engines, obviously not hindered by the famous streets signs arrived at the scene.
District chief Naris Niramaiwong and head of the local police Apichai Krobpetch both attended the incident.
The technician identified only as Borisut, 38, said that he had been employed to clean and service the units when he noticed a short circuit which resulted into one of the units bursting into flame.
He said the fire quickly spread before he was able to tackle the flames with a fire extinguisher. Police have taken Borisut in for further questions.
A video was posted online of the large crowd of onlookers outside the club on Sunday afternoon.
Source : Tnews
Content : LovePattayaThailand